The Blissfully Yours Wedding Expo Agreement/Terms & Conditions
This agreement is made by and between the business representative herein after called the “Exhibitor” and Bliss Events Group (BEG) “Producer” or agents acting for the management of the exhibition, hereinafter called “Management.” For rental space for the event hereinafter called “Blissfully Yours Wedding Expo” (BYWE). Whereas Producer is producing, organizing, and coordinating wedding shows at the Visalia Convention Center, to take place Sunday March 1, 2020, from the hours of 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
1. This application properly executed by exhibitor shall, upon acceptance and notification of booths assigned by PRODUCER, constitute a valid and binding contract. This agreement is made in, and shall be construed in accordance with the law of the State of California. In the event that the location of “Blissfully Yours Wedding Expo”changes, this contract will continue to remain legally binding. This agreement shall not in any sense be deemed to be or construed to create a partnership or joint venture between parties here to and neither party shall have the right or authority to bind the other or its representatives in any way.
2. PRODUCER reserves the right to alter event layout and booth arrangement to a design that may differ from illustration in the marketing literature and reassign Exhibitor's booth location if deemed necessary by the PRODUCER. A general admission payable to the BEG/BYWE management maybe charged to the public at PRODUCERS discretion.
3. The EXHIBITOR shall under no circumstance sublet any part of the space thereof, without the duly signed consent of the PRODUCER, Nor display any sign or material from a non-participant business. Only firms or businesses assigned exhibit space will be permitted to solicit business within the exhibit area. No solicitation of attendees or distribution of material is permitted outside the exhibitor’s assigned booth space. In deference it is agreed that an exhibitor advertising printed materials from his booth, but MUST NOT distribute any such materials in the neighborhood of entrances and or exits or its isles, nor in a manner as to cause annoyances or disturbance to the other exhibitors.
No children under 16 years of age may accompany EXHIBITOR during show hours.
4. Booth and Table Space Guidelines: Exhibit may not exceed 10’ in height at back and 3’ on the sides. Exhibit should not in anyway block air and/or light flow; any exhibits over 10' high must be approved by the PRODUCER. All aisles must be kept clear within boundaries set up by local fire codes and PRODUCER. Booths are approx. 10’ wide and 10’deep. Each booth comes with one table with table cloth, and two chairs at the renters request. Table Exhibits will have a table, tablecloth and two chairs. Please keep items confined to top of table. No floor space is to be used. (Excluded are DJ’s, Photographers, Florists, Caterers and cake bakers) NO BOOTH SHARING is allowed…One business per booth only.
5. PRODUCER will inspect the show arena upon completion of setup, but before the doors open to the general public’s admittance All booths will be inspected for completion and professionalism one hour prior to doors opening to the general public. Hours of show for said event is 10:30 AM to 4:30PM. If at time or any time throughout the duration of the bridal show it is discovered that the exhibitor has violated any of the regulations the PRODUCER will reallocate the space to another vendor and the EXHIBITOR agrees to withdraw from the show and the premises, losing all monies paid.
6. EXHIBITOR and any representative must adhere to professional attire. A representative must be present in the EXHIBITOR booth at all times during show. Exhibitor personnel must wear an official exhibitor badge, if provided on the day of the show.
7. Payment Requirement and Cancellation Charges: A fifty percent (50%) non–refundable reservation fee is required with this agreement. The balance due is payable 15 days prior to show dates. Make all checks payable to“Bliss Events Group.” Exhibitor agrees to pay a $50 late fee if payments made after due date. Where total payment and late fee is not received 15 days prior to show date, EXHIBITOR will not be listed in printed program. No checks accepted after due date. Balance then must be paid by cashier check or credit card. Any payment received from Exhibitor is returned for any reason by the Exhibitors bank (non-sufficient funds, missing signature, etc.) it is considered nonpayment and the Exhibitor shall pay $40 processing that will include any bank charges aswell.
8. Cancellations received 45 days or earlier to a scheduled event will be subject to a 50% assessment of the total booth space fee. 100% assessment 45 days to date of the event. Canceled booth space may be reassigned by the PRODUCER. This no way relieves EXHIBITOR of his/her obligation to pay the full applicable assessment. EXHIBITOR may reschedule a maximum of one time from one event date to another if written notice is submitted to and approved by producer thirty days prior to the day of the event being changed. EXHIBITOR will not be permitted to participate in scheduled event without payment in full prior to the beginning of the event. PRODUCER reserves the right to reassign booth if full payment is not received seven days prior to event set-up. All cancellations must be submitted in writing and will be subject to Producers terms and conditions. Each cancellation request will be reviewed upon receipt. No verbal cancellations will be accepted. Should EXHIBITORS display and/or materials fail to arrive, EXHIBITOR is nevertheless responsible for the rental and payment of his/her space.
9. If PRODUCER should be prevented from holding the exhibition by any cause beyond its control, or if it cannot permit the EXHIBITOR to occupy space due to causes beyond its control, PRODUCER reserves the right to alter location and/or date of event with reasonable notice provided to exhibitors. BEG/BYWE has the right to cancel the exhibit with no further liability than a refund of the booth space rent. EXHIBITOR understands that weather plays a major role in determining the total attendance at the bridal show. PRODUCER makes no guarantees regarding weather conditions and its relationship to attendance.
10. EXHIBITOR or agents must not injure or deface the walls, or floors of the building, or the equipment of the booths. EXHIBITORS are prohibited from posting any sign, advertisements or matter of any description on any surface in the exhibition hall outside their designated booth. When such damage appears, EXHIBITOR is liable to the owner of the property so damaged. EXHIBITOR shall also comply with all the reasonable requests of officials of the facility and PRODUCERS with respect to the installation, conduct, and disassembly of its exhibit
11. EXHIBITOR agrees to indemnify and save harmless the event, their producer, management and it's employees from any and all claims, causes of action and suits accruing or resulting from any damage, injury or loss to any persons to whom the EXHIBITOR maybe liable under any Workers' Compensation Law and the EXHIBITOR himself and from any loss, damage, cause of action, claims or suits for damages or merchandise, caused by arising out of or in any way connected with the exercise by the EXHIBITOR privileges granted herein. BEG/BYWE and The Visalia Convention Center Management will provide adequate security at all times. However, EXHIBITORS are responsible for any loss of equipment and/or display material resulting from theft or misplacement.
12. EXHIBITOR desiring insurance on their exhibits must place same at their own expense. BEG/BYWE PRODUCERS will not be responsible for the safety of exhibits against fire, robbery, accident, or any other destructive cause, or for any injury that may arise to the public leased area or to the EXHIBITOR or their employees while on the event grounds. Vehicles must not be left unattended while loading and unloading. The Visalia Convention Center and event personnel reserve the right to demand any vehicle to move or vacate the event grounds.
13. It is the EXHIBITORS responsibility for appropriate license and city permits. A one day permit for the City of Visalia is $35. This should be paid prior to show date. If not bring check the day of show. Please make checks payable to Bliss Events Group. BEG/BYWE will handle the payment for you with the city.
14. PRODUCER reserves the right to alter the nature of promotional support to meet the needs of a specific event and the market in which that event takes place. Any additions and/or elimination of promotional activities shall be at the discretion of BEG/BYWE Producers.
15. PRODUCER shall have the right to use the Exhibitor's name and/or logos for promotional purposes. Exhibitor agrees that BEG/BYWE may list the Exhibitor in the show promotional materials and use photography and/or video taken at the show for publicity purposes without compensation to or express permission of Exhibitor.
16. EXHIBITOR agrees that the terms and conditions of PRODUCER reserves the right to accept or reject all contracts submitted for exhibit space. Exhibitor further agrees that
PRODUCER has the full power to interpret and enforce all terms and conditions in the best interests of the event.
17. EXHIBITOR agrees to indemnify PRODUCER and hold it harmless for all claims, fines, judgments, or penalties in anyway arising out of Exhibitor’s participation in the show, including, but limited to,the active or passive negligence of EXHIBITOR and/or its agents and employees.
18. Mailing list shall not be provided until EXHIBITOR has fulfilled all terms and conditions of this agreement and is paid in full. The bridal lead list is established for BEG/BYWE Exhibitors only. Upon signing this agreement, Exhibitor recognizes that the BRIDAL LEAD LIST is the exclusive property and trade secret of BEG/BYTWE and is provided for the sole use of the Exhibitor to use only as a direct service provider. It is further understood and agreed that the Exhibitor shall not under any circumstances lend out, sell, reproduce, exchange, copy, or share in any unauthorized way the information provided in the BRIDAL LEAD LIST. Mailing lists will be emailed in Excel format unless otherwise requested. PRODUCER has the right to with hold the list if any of the above terms and conditions is not followed.
19. Failure of EXHIBITOR to comply with any or all of the terms and conditions of the agreement will affect the EXHIBITOR‘S ability to participate in future shows by PRODUCER I represent that I have authority to sign this agreement and enter into this agreement on behalf of the business named in the online registration form. .